Jets GPS System
A web based tracking platform with which you can track several different kinds of assets in one place. If you want a multi-hardware partner offering a great value GPS system solution this is the best place to start.
The GPS trackers and 3G cameras are recognised by Jets insurance partners to provide preferential rate Fleet insurance for our customers.
Our standard package across all hardware offers:
- Live tracking so you can see where your assets are now.
- Smartphone friendly site to view your vehicles and assets when you are on the move.
- Historical route replays so you can see where you assets have been and which way they travelled.
- Unlimited geofences to name regular locations or alert on no go zones
- Unlimited users with different viewing and access rights so you can tailor user access to suit you.
- Configurable reports so you can add the information that matters to you and remove any that is not important.
- Scheduled reports for regular information you require for timesheets, site times, out of hours use or driver behaviour.
- Plot a route to see how far your vehicle is from a certain location rather than as the crow flies.
- Satellite mapping.
The main hardware solutions are:
• Fleet Tracker
• Plug n Go Cigarette Lighter Tracker
• Plant & Asset Tracker
• Trailer Tracker
As standard we provide our units with UK roaming Sims which will connect to whichever network has the strongest signal to provide you with the best possible connectivity. You can upgrade to Western European roaming for a small monthly premium.
We want to make it easy for you to choose Jets GPS as your tracking partner so we offer flexible packages to suit you with our shortest agreement being only 3 months. You can purchase the hardware, lease or even rent the Plug n Go trackers.